NTI's Comprehensive CPI Training
The full Study Support Programme from NTI offers Certificate of Proficiency in Insolvency (CPI) students the most and the best.
You do not have to choose between face-to-face lectures and a programme of webcasts. NTI provide both, offering more of each in a comprehensive and dynamic timetable of learning.
Our Full 'Study Support Programme' Includes All the Elements Set Out Below
- 10 face-to-face lectures for all CPI students
- 17 Modular Webcasts (one more than an hour per module), comprehensively dealing with every aspect of the syllabus
- Interactive online lectures, analysing CPI questions and vital exam technique
- A Learning Mentor dedicated to every student
- Online tests and weekly exercises available on the NTI app
- Full colour exam-centric materials
- Free and full access to NTI's unique app-based CPD TAP; our award-winning digital update service. This is free for the year you study for your exams and the year after you pass
- NTI's unique 'Pass Inspiration' manual
- NTI's Lifetime Pass Promise
The NTI Full Study Support Programme is an award-winning programme of study and support that offers students the best chance of success.
All of the above is available for just
(ex VAT). Talk to our team about the potential of paying in instalments, if this suits your budgeting requirements.
Book now Enquire Now
Please note, it is your responsibility to register with the IPA and to pay your CPI exam fees. These are not included in NTI course fees.
Study Materials and Learning Assistance
During your months of study the materials you work from will become your greatest friends.
NTI have the most up-to-date, exam-centric and comprehensive training materials. They include:
- A full colour exam-centric up-to-date Study Support Programme
- A comprehensive and updated Q&A of all past questions
- A Numbers Questions’ Bank, taking you line-by-line, number-by-number, pro-forma-by-example through crucial numbers questions
- Pass Inspiration - the complete and holistic guide to how to study for the CPI’s suite of examss
- Modular Webcasts on every aspect of the syllabus, dealing with all of the technical and practical aspects of the course, as well as essential exam technique. All available on the NTI app
- An additional ‘Lecture Room Live’ webinar every month
- A huge number of tests, exercises and multiple-choice questions on the NTI app
Lecturer and Mentor Support
NTI have a full-time team of four dedicated insolvency exam training experts, lecturing in locations in London, Manchester and Birmingham.
We also provide our unique Learning Mentor support service. Each of our students is allocated an individual Mentor to design and maintain a Study Plan for their course, to answer questions and analyse and review set questions and mock exams.
NTI's Lifetime Pass Promise
If the worst happens rest assured that NTI are still with you; standing shoulder-to-shoulder. Should you fail, NTI will provide you with the updated version of all of our manuals in electronic format, full access to our app (including all webcasts and testettes) and attendance on the Passing the Exam course prior to your next sitting. All of this will be completely free of charge (we will even honour the Lifetime Pass Promise of BPP).
CPI Distance Learning Programme
£1,499 (ex VAT)
CPI Full Study Support Programme
£2,999 (ex VAT)
CPI Distance Learning + 5 Days PTE Programme
£2,249 (ex VAT)