NTI's Comprehensive CPPI Training
The full Study Support Programme (SSP) from NTI offer CPPI students the most and the best.
You do not have to choose between face-to-face lectures and a programme of webcasts. NTI provide both, offering more of each in a comprehensive and dynamic timetable of learning.
Our Full 'Study Support Programme' Includes All the Elements Set Out Below
- 6 face-to-face lectures for CPPI
- 7 Modular Webcasts (one more than an hour per module), comprehensively dealing with every aspect of the syllabus
- One additional webcast per month, with a schedule to follow and a library of online lectures
- A Learning Mentor dedicated to every student
- Online tests and weekly exercises available on the NTI app
- Full colour exam-centric materials
- NTI's unique 'Pass Inspiration' manual
The NTI SSP is an award-winning programme of study and support that offers students the best chance of success.
Study Materials and Learning Assistance
During your months of study the materials you work from will become your greatest friends.
NTI have the most up-to-date, exam-centric and comprehensive training materials. They include:
- A full colour exam-centric up-to-date Study Support Programme
- A comprehensive and updated Q&A of all past questions
- A Numbers Questions' Bank, taking you line-by-line, number-by-number, pro-forma-by-example through crucial numbers questions
- Pass Inspiration - the complete and holistic guide to how to study for the CPI’s suite of examss
- Modular Webcasts on every aspect of the syllabus, dealing with all of the technical and practical aspects of the course, as well as essential exam technique. All available on the NTI app
- An additional 'Lecture Room Live' webinar every month
- A huge number of tests, exercises and multiple-choice questions on the NTI app
Lecturer and Mentor Support
NTI have a full-time team of four dedicated insolvency exam training experts, lecturing in locations in London, Manchester and Birmingham.
We also provide our unique Learning Mentor support service. Each of our students is allocated an individual Mentor to design and maintain a Study Plan for their course, to answer questions and analyse and review set questions and mock exams.