NTI's Comprehensive JIEB Training
The Full Study Support Programme from NTI offers JIEB (Joint Insolvency Examination Board) students the most and the best.
You do not have to choose between face-to-face lectures and a programme of webcasts. NTI provide both, offering more of each in a comprehensive and dynamic timetable of learning.
Our full ‘Study Support Programme’ includes all the elements set out below
- More face-to-face courses than any other provider (12 days per paper)
A crucial thing that the issues of 2020 taught us and our students is that face-to-face lecturing is essential for this exam-centric course
- Lecture room contact every month
- More lecturing 'Modular Webcasts' than any other provider - up to 145 webcasts per paper
- Monthly 'live teaching webinars' going through exam questions
- A structured week-by-week study plan supporting students throughout the year
- The exclusive NTI app, containing all materials and a huge number of tests, questions and exercises
- NTI's unique Learning Mentor support - every student gets their own individual tutor to steer them through their studies
- Full colour exam-centric manuals, including NTI’s Pass Inspiration, Common Parts and Numbers Questions’ Bank manuals as well as a comprehensive Study Support Programme
- Four full-time fully qualified lecturers, one of whom started the JIEB exams
- The best and most competitive course prices - quite simply, NTI will never be beaten on cost
- Full access to NTI’s award-winning CPD TAP award-winning digital update service. This is free for the year you study for your exams and the year after you pass
- NTI's Lifetime Pass Promise - you will never pay any resit fees should the worst happen
We will also honour the Lifetime Pass Promise of BPP for any students who want to move to NTI for their re-sit
JIEB Award: Winning Study Support Programme
The NTI Full Study Support Programme is an award-winning programme of study and support that offers students the best chance of success.
Our four full-time and fully qualified insolvency training experts have designed and delivered the Programme over a number of years and understand exactly what is required to maximise students’ chances of success in the Joint Board’s exams.
Study Materials and Learning Assistance
During your months of study the materials you work from will become your greatest friends.
NTI have the most up-to-date, exam-centric and comprehensive training materials. They include:
- A full colour exam-centric up-to-date Study Support Programme
- A comprehensive and updated Q&A of all past questions
- A Numbers Questions' Bank, taking you line-by-line, number-by-number, pro-forma-by-example through crucial numbers questions
- A Common Parts manual, exclusive to NTI, guiding you through all parts of insolvency legislation that are common to both Papers, plus the SIPs and Practice Directions
- Pass Inspiration - the complete and holistic guide to how to study for the Joint Board's exams
- Modular Webcasts on every aspect of the syllabus, dealing with all of the technical and practical aspects of the course, as well as essential exam technique. All available on the NTI app
- An additional 'Lecture Room Live' webinar every month
- A huge number of tests, exercises and multiple-choice questions on the NTI app
- Access to your personally appointed Learning Mentor, who will work with you throughout your studies, devise a Study Plan with you and analyse and review set questions and mock exams
Lecturer and Mentor Support
NTI have a full-time team of four dedicated insolvency exam training experts, lecturing in locations in London, Manchester and Birmingham.
We also provide our unique Learning Mentor support service. Each of our students is allocated an individual Mentor to design and maintain a Study Plan for their course, to answer questions and analyse and review set questions and mock exams. Please note, it is your responsibility to register with the IPA and to pay your JIEB exam fees. These are not included in NTI course fees.
£3,499 (ex VAT)
£3,499 (ex VAT)