A Temporary Insolvency Practice Direction (TIPD) has been introduced in response to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic and is in force from the evening of 6 April 2020 to 1 October 2020 (as things stand).
- Filing Notice of Intention to Appoint an Administrator
- Filing Notice of Appointment of an Administrator
- Bankruptcy and Winding Up petition hearings
- How the courts will deal with pending applications and petitions
- Listing urgent hearings before a judge
- Remote hearings
- Temporary listing procedure for Bankruptcy and Winding Up petitions
- Other insolvency hearings
- Statutory Declarations
Full details can be found in our latest CPD TAP webcast.